FREE Shipping Delivered in 10-14 business days
Free Shipping On All Orders.
Range of temperature regulation: 1℃
Scope of application: Tin removal
Net weight: approx. 40g
Length: approx. 200mm/7.87''
Material: Half aluminum half plastic / whole aluminum
Maximum suction: 30
1. Put the tin suctioner piston downward pressure to get stuck.
2. Heating solder joints to solder melting with electric soldering iron.
3. Remove the iron and quickly put the tin suctioner resistance paste solder, solder sucker and press the button.
4. If It is not clean at one time and can be repeated many times.
1. To ensure good solder sucker piston seal. Before electricity, with your fingers to plug hole solder sucker head, solder sucker head to press the button, if the piston is not easy to pop into place, that the seal is good.
2. The aperture tin suctioner heads are of different sizes, select the appropriate specifications.
3. Tin suctioner head wears, should replace the new one.
4. Solder paste is dipped in a little bit of rosin before contact with solder to improve solder fluidity.
5. Head contact pads are slightly longer, when solder melts, the solder joint pin as the center, then hand out in a clockwise direction to draw a circle, and then press the button tin suctioner.
Please allow 1-3 cm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
1pc x Desoldering Pump
Brand Name: ESPLB
Model Number: Desoldering Pump
Orders typically ship within 1-2 days. Shipping times vary based on the individual store and destination. To view estimated shipping times for your orders, please visit the Order History page. Choose "Where's My Package?" for more information. You can track your package's delivery progress at any time from this area.