FREE Shipping Delivered in 10-14 business days
Free Shipping On All Orders.
Digital ph meter acidity tester accuracy 0.01 ph tester aquarium pool water quality measure wine automatic urine calibration 22% off
Note: 1. because if the product with battery, customs will not pass, so that the product does not include the battery, I hope you can understand, thank you.
2. the ph meter only includes 4.01 & 6.86 ph powder, does not include ph 9.18 powder.
Easy to Use : Simply immerse the pH meter electrode in the solution to be tested, readings are quickly displayed on a large LCD display
Wide Application : Ideal instrument for any aquarium, the fishing industry, swimming pools, spa, school laboratories, food and drinks, drinking water etc.
Self Calibrated: Features in-built calibration with 2 post buffer (included). just press a button to finish the calibration. This ph meter is factory calibrated. Users can use it directly.
Fast and accurate results: there is no need to work with those annoying color graphics and test strips. definition: 0.01 ph, accuracy: ph 0.01 ph
Compact and Portable Design : Pocket-sized ph meter that is also light and compact. Full hidden fit in your purse or pocket for easy, casual carrying.
Display: Digital LCD display
Operating temperature: 0 60 60 ° c
Measuring range: 0.00 ~ 14.00
Probe type: precision glass lamp electrode
1. remove the protective cover.
2. first rinse the electrode with distilled water and suck it with filter paper.
3. turn the meter on by pressing the on / off key.
4. immerse the pH meter electrode in the solution to be tested (it should not be over the immersion line).
5. Stir gently and wait about 30 seconds for the reading to stabilize.
6. after finishing, clean the electrode with pure water, turn the meter off by pressing the on / off key.
7. Always replace the protective cap after use.
1. turn on the ph meter
2. dissolve each buffer solution in 250 ml of distilled water
3. dip the electrode in the 6.86 ph solution, (under the temperature of 25)
4. press the cal cal ”button (calibration) for 5 seconds and release
-Display will start to flash 6.86
-Wait until the screen stops flashing.
Rinse the electrode with distilled water and dry it with filter paper.
5. dip the electrode in the pH 4.00 solution,
-Press the cal button for 5 seconds, then press and release immediately the second time
-The reading will start to flash 4.00
-Wait until the screen stops flashing
Rinse and dry the electrode with distilled water as before.
6. Place the meter back into the buffer solution to test the calibration. if incorrect, please repeat the calibration
7. If the approximate pH of your test solution is known to be above 7.0, calibrate the meter using solution 6.86 and 9.18. To do this, please follow the calibration table, the third step is the 9.18 point calibration method.
1) pH M ether
2) buffer powder 4.00x6.86
3) instruction manual (English)
If the tester was used or put aside for a long time: recalibrate it.
If you open the battery case or replace the battery: recalibrate it.
The glass electrode lamp is fragile. Do not touch it by hard tools and fingers, suck the water on it gently when cleaning.
Brand Name: JUANJUAN
With Backlight Or Not: NO
Model Number: PH009
Display Type: DIGITAL
Item: Water PH Meter
Accuracy: +- 0.01ph
Measuring Range: 0.00~14.00ph
Operating Temperature: 0~60°C
Display: LCD Digital
Power Supply: 2*1.5V(LR44 Button Cell)
Orders typically ship within 1-2 days. Shipping times vary based on the individual store and destination. To view estimated shipping times for your orders, please visit the Order History page. Choose "Where's My Package?" for more information. You can track your package's delivery progress at any time from this area.